Miramichi River Tubing Rates and other important information (Please use the scroll bar to view all): ▼
Tubers over the age of 12:
Tubers under the age of 12:
- Tidal Run(1.5 hours): $12.00 per tuber
- Rapids Run (3 hours): $15.00 per tuber
Spare Tubes for Coolers: $10.00 per tube
- Tidal Run (1.5 hours): $10.00 per tuber
- Rapids Run (3 hours): $12.00 per tuber
*All of the times noted are dependent on water depths and tides - sometimes the runs will be a little longer or shorter.
Lodging: Please call for details
Free Shuttle Service:
- Sign-up and get a shuttle to the put-in point. Your car is waiting for you at the end of the tubing trip.
- Life-jackets for non-swimmers and children
- Don't forget your shoes (tie them to your tube at least)
- Ziploc bag for lighters and cameras.
- The Main Southwest Miramichi River is a natural river with shallow to deep water depths.
-The child's swimming strength
- When considering renting a tube for a child under 12 years old, please take the following into consideration:
-The child's maturity
-Can you swim?
-Are there enough adults in your group to provide sufficient supervision?
- Tube rentals require mandatory waiver acceptance upon sign-up and minors must be accompanied by an adult who has signed the waiver claiming responsibility of the minor.
- Tubing trip times may vary depending on water depths.
- Life-Jackets not provided.
- We expect all tubers to refrain from littering.
Stay Safe and Have Fun! ▲
- We expect all tubers to be respectful of fishermen and private property owners.